|Deadline: 15th February, 2023||Organization: Max Planck Institute|
|Duration: 10 weeks||Category: Fully Funded|
|Criteria: Bachelor, Masters & Postgraduate||Location: Germany|
Max Planck Summer Internship 2023 in Germany | Fully Funded
Applications for the Max Planck Summer Internship 2023 in Germany are now open. So, the Max Planck Summer Internship in Germany is a fully funded internship for Bachelor, Master, and Postgraduate students and are welcome applications from people from all around the world. Additionally, The Max Planck Summer Internship will pay all expenses and this is the Famous Internship in Germany, and many additional Fully Funded Internships for International Students have begun in Germany. We’ll tell you everything.
The Internship will last for up to 10 weeks and this Summer Internship in Germany will run from mid-June to the end of September. So, all undergraduate, master’s, and postgraduate students who are interested in the fields of biology, chemistry, computer science, math, neuroscience, physics, Psychology and other relevant fields are encourage to apply.
Participants in the Max Planck Internship Program will also have the opportunity to participate in a variety of social activities such as lab parties, hikes, sports groups, Ph.D. activities, the Institute’s summer parties, and much more. So, are you Excited to Join the Max Planck Institute for Free This Summer? The Max Planck Summer Program is described in great detail below.
Financial Coverage of Max Planck Summer Internship 2022
This is an Internship Program in Germany that is fully funded. Successful candidates will get the following benefits:
- Free student housing is available.
- A monthly payment of about 800 Euro.
- Additionally, Travel expenses to and from Martinsried, near Munich, will reimburse.
Duration of Internship Programme
So, the internship is a ten-week full-time experience. It takes place from mid-June to the end of September.
Who is eligible to apply for the Max Planck Internship Program?
- Applicants from any countries are welcome to apply.
- Also, Students with a strong interest in Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Math, Neuroscience, Physics, Psychology, and other relevant subjects encourage to apply.
- Further, we invite submissions from Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Post-students Master’s who have earned some Research Experience throughout their studies.
- We welcome submissions from outstanding students with high grades from all nations.
- In addition, students will evaluate and select by the programme committee based on their grades, research experience, CV, letter of motivation, and letter of reference.
- Also, the committee intends to notify applicants of its conclusions by the end of March 2022.
List of Required Documents for Max Planck Summer Internship 2022
All of the following documents must submit in English or German.
- Curriculum Vitae (C.V.) (PDF file, max. 1-2 pages)
- All finished degrees require a transcript (record of studies) and a degree certificate (if applicable)
- Temporary/provisional transcripts for degree programmes in which you are presently enroll, Document eligibility for university study (typically high school degree, Abitur, Matura or equivalent)
- One referee’s letter of endorsement (see information below)
- Motivational letter (will type into the application form directly, no upload).
So, the deadline for applying for the Max Planck Internship in Germany 2022 is February 15th, 2023.
How to Apply?
Hence, the application process is entirely online, you must apply online and upload all required documents. So, to apply, Visit Official website of Max Internship Program Germany.