|Deadline: April 30, 2022||Allowance: 3000 RMB for MS & 3500 RMB For Phd|
|University: Anhui University||Category: Fully Funded|
|Course Level: Masters, PhD||Location: China|
Anhui University CSC Scholarship 2022-2023 | Fully Funded
So, Anhui University CSC Scholarship program 2022-2023 for International Students was established to attract more international students to study and research in Anhui higher education institutions. Also, to improve international student education quality, to strengthen mutual understanding and friendship between Anhui people and people from other parts of the world. Additionally, also to expand the international influence of Anhui education.
Furthermore, This programme supports overseas students who apply to or have already attended undergraduate or postgraduate programmes in Anhui Province institutions of higher learning (excluding those who have been supported by Chinese Government Scholarship Programs). Further, applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with foreign passports and valid Chinese visas who are favourable to China.
- So, to be eligible for the undergraduate programme, applicants must have a senior high school diploma and be under the age of 28.
- Master’s degree applicants must have a bachelor’s degree and two letters of reference from professors or associate professors, as well as be under the age of 40.
- Doctoral degree applicants must have a master’s degree and two letters of reference from professors or associate professors, as well as be under the age of 45.
- Applicants must follow Chinese laws, as well as the school’s norms and regulations, and have excellent academic records.
Eligibility Criteria for Anhui University CSC Scholarship
- All International Students are eligible to apply.
- Masters’ and PHD’s age limitations are 35 and 40 years, respectively.
- Also, you may apply if you have an English Proficiency Certificate (IELTs is not mandatory)
List of Required Documents for Anhui University CSC Scholarship
- Initially, you must register and submit application information using the CSC Online Application System for International Students. (10357) (Anhui University Agency No. for B Category).
- Two letters of recommendation from professors or associate professors.
- Highest Education Transcripts (Notarized copy).
- Certificate of the Highest Degree (Notarized copy).
- Photocopy of the Physical Examination Form.
- Also, Passport Copy English Proficiency Certificate Study Plan Or Research Proposal (Ielts is not Mandatory).
- If a non-criminal record HSK certificate is available, it should be used.
How to Apply?
- You must first complete the CSC Online Application Form.
- So, upload all relevant papers on the CSC portal, there will be no application fee and The results will reveal at the end of July.
- So, documents should reach to the university (email@example.com) or faxed to the university. Documents should send to the university address (you can choose one method ) (Either Both or Acceptable).
- You are free to submit documents to the postal address. (It is not required to send documentation.).
So, mailing address is: School of International Education, Anhui University, 3 Rd Feixi, Hefei, Anhui, P.R China 230039