|Opening Date: On going||Deadline: 28th February, 2022|
|University: University of Brunei Darussalam||Category: Fully Funded|
|Course Level: Bachelors, Master’s, PhD||Location: Brunei|
Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2022/2023 for International Students
Brunei Scholarship 2022 is a fully financed scholarship for international students in Brunei Darussalam. Also, Brunei’s government has officially announced the Scholarship 2022-2023 for all international students to get free education. So, It is a full-fledged scholarship that covers all educational expenses. It also pays a monthly pay/payment to international students as a living remittance.
Additionally, The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is pleased to accept applications for the Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship under the aforementioned Scholarship Award Scheme for the academic year 2022/2023. The scholarship is valid in Brunei Darussalam and allows students to pursue a Diploma, Undergraduate Degree, or Postgraduate Master’s Degree at any of the following institutions of higher learning.
- The University Islam Sultan Sharif Ali (UNISSA).
- Politeknik Brunei (PB).
- University Teknologi Brunei (UTB).
- University Brunei Darussalam (UBD).
Hence, Classes for the Brunei Government Scholarship 2021-2022 winners will begin in August or September 2022.
Eligibility Criteria of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship
The following are the qualifying requirements for the Brunei Government Scholarship for the academic year 2021-2022.
- Applications are open to inhabitants of ASEAN, Commonwealth, and OIC member countries, but are not limited to them.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 25 for Undergraduate and Diploma programmes, and no older than 35 for Postgraduate Master’s Degree programmes by February 28, 2021.
- This fully paid scholarship programme is not available to permanent residents of Brunei Darussalam.
Coverage and Benefits of Scholarship
Brunei Government Scholarship recipients will be encouraged by the following scholarship benefits:
- Exemption from paying educational expenditures such as recognition, assessment, enlistment, and direction fees throughout the duration of the programme.
- An economy class air-ticket to Brunei Darussalam from the grant beneficiary’s country of origin/nation of residence preceding the start of the course, as well as an economy class air-ticket from Brunei Darussalam to the grant beneficiary’s country of departure/nation of indefinite supply of the course.
- Personal allowance of BND$500.00 per month.
- A monthly meal stipend of BND$150.00 is provided.
- A yearly book allowance of BND$600.00 is provided.
- Convenience at the University/private Polytechnic’s school.
- Also, Baggage stipend for transportation of the grant beneficiary’s things to his country of origin/country of indefinite supply of the programme, at the maximum amount.
- BND$250.00 to a country within the ASEAN region, or BND$500.00 to a country outside the ASEAN region.
- Complete protection during the duration of the Scholarship. The grantee would request additional protection before travelling to Brunei Darussalam and during the duration of the Scholarship at his own expense.
So, The deadline to apply online for the University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2022-2023 for the Master Degree Program and PhD Degree Program is February 28th, 2022.
How to apply for Brunei Darussalam Scholarship?
- Fill out the Brunei Darussalam Scholarship application form completely.
- Application form must properly completed and accepted by the candidate’s country’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs or National Focal Point for Scholarship.
- Candidates also required to show an extraordinary status declaration from their National Security Agency(ies)/Police Station (for example, an assertion/report demonstrating that they are clear of all polite and criminal complaints).
- Candidates applying to University Brunei Darussalam must also complete an online application.
- Incomplete applications will not accept.
- The deadline for submitting completed application forms, as well as verified copies of relevant endorsements and archives, is February 28, 2021, at 1600 hrs. (Brunei time).
- A applicant must appear for an interview as determined by the foundations providing the projects, as well as sit for a written examination to test the candidate’s proficiency in the English/Malay/Arabic languages (where pertinent).
- Brunei’s government is based in Brunei.
- Brunei Darussalam’s government has complete discretion to reject any proposals. The decision on the selection of competitors is definitive.
The application process is conducted entirely online. Apply online and upload your documents. To Apply, Visit Official website of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship.