|Deadline: 07 January 2022||Opening Date: On going||Stipend: 100,000 yen/Monthly|
|Category: Masters, Ph.D||Type: Fully Funded||Location: Japan|
Hokkaido University President Fellowship 2022 | Fully Funded
The Hokkaido University is now accepting applications for the Presidents Fellowship to study in Japan. So, Hokkaido University President Fellowship is available to all international students from all around the world seeking a Master’s or Ph.D. degree from Japan. Also, IELTS/TOFEL are not required to apply for scholarships at Hokkaido University. Further, Hokkaido University offers Postgraduate Degree Programs in almost all academic subjects and majors.
Additionally Hokkaido University was founded in 1876 and is a national university in Hokkaido, Japan. So, this is the most distinguished university in the world, with a QS ranking of 122n and Japan is an educational powerhouse. The scholarship will pay all costs.
Financial Benefits of Hokkaido University President Fellowship
- Fees for applying.
- Stipend: 100,000 yen each month. (In addition to the monthly stipend, 220,000 yen (70,000 yen for research students) is paid in the month of enrolment, with an additional 35,000 yen paid in April and October of the following year.)
- Fees for Enrollment.
- Tuition Fees in Full.
- Stipend paid monthly.
- Research students will receive an additional 70,000 yen.
- During the scholarship period, students can live on-campus.
Duration of Scholarship
- Master’s Degree: 2 years
- Professional Degree (Accounting & Public Policy): 2 years
- Professional Degree (Law): 3 years
- PhD Degree: 3 years
- Similarly, PhD Degree in Medicine, Dentistry, Veterinary Medicine, Infectious Diseases or Clinical Pharmacy: 4 years
Eligibility Criteria for Hokkaido University President Fellowship
- So, students who are current students or graduates of institutions that have signed Inter University Exchange Agreements and a Memorandum of Understanding on Student Exchange with Hokkaido University are eligible to apply.
- Applicants who are already Hokkaido University students are unable to apply for this fellowship.
- When enrolling in Hokkaido University, students must be self-sufficient and not be receiving any other fellowships or scholarships.
- Also, applicants who rank in the top 25% of their class at their home institution are encouraged to apply, and students must produce documentation approved by the president of that university.
- UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO SCHOLARSHIPS
- SCHOLARSHIPS IN CANADA
- SWISS GOVERNMENT EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS
- SCHOLARSHIPS IN 2022-2023
- So, a completed application for the President’s Fellowship at Hokkaido University (Download Form). Please contact your prospective supervisor and discuss with them about the topic and plan of your study before submitting your application.
- Obtain a letter of consent from your future supervisor.
- Transcripts of Academic Achievement To apply for a PhD, you must submit both your bachelor’s and master’s degree transcripts.
- A letter of recommendation from a supervisor at your university (no set form).
- Also, the president of your university must submit an Official Candidacy Letter to the President of Hokkaido University.
How to apply for Hokkaido University Scholarships?
To apply for the Hokkaido University President Fellowship 2022 in Japan, candidates must complete the following steps:
- Students must provide the documentation listed above to their university.
- Every connected university can only pick ONE student and submit the necessary paperwork to Hokkaido University before the deadline.
- Applications provided directly by the applicants will not be accepted.
- Documents submitted will not be returned.
- If the applicant’s status changes, please notify Hokkaido University as soon as feasible through the associated University.