|Deadline: 31st May, 2022||Duration: 1-2 Year|
|Scholarship By: Government of Scotland||Category: Partially Funded|
|Course Level: Master’s Degree||Location: Scotland|
Scotland Government Scholarship 2022-2023 | Fully Funded
So, Applications for the Scotland Government Scholarship 2022 are now being accepted by the Scottish Government. Hence, Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships are a government scholarship programme run by the Scottish Government in partnership with Scottish universities. Also, Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships are a fantastic opportunity to study at world-class Scottish universities and the Scottish Scholarship scheme is open to international students. Thus, Scotland is a country within the United Kingdom.
In addition, the Scotland Government Scholarship is a no-fee award and there are no application fees. So, students from a variety of countries will study for master’s degrees in a variety of academic fields at Scotland’s higher education institutions and the Saltire Scholarship in Scotland will be for a one-year Master’s degree.
Furthermore, Science, Technology, Creative Industries, Healthcare and Medical Sciences, Renewable and Clean Energy are all eligible for the scholarship and this year, they are awarding 50 scholarships. Also, Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships are a scholarship programme administered by the Scottish Government in collaboration with Scottish universities and colleges. So, the full details of the Scotland Government Scholarships 2022 are provided below. You may also check: Highest Paid Canadian Scholarships 2022
No of Scholarships Available
Further, there are 50 different Scotland Scholarships available for the academic year 2022-2023 for Master’s degree programme.
So, If you’d like to apply for a Saltire Scholarship, to be eligible for the Saltire Government Scholarship, you must meet certain rules and requirements.
- Thus, have a conditional or unconditional offer of a place on an eligible course at a Scottish university.
- Be a citizen of Canada, India, Japan, the United States, Pakistan, or China (Hong Kong citizens are also eligible as it is a Special Administrative Region of China).
- They must be able to show that they can cover the costs of living in Scotland as well as the remaining tuition fees.
- You must not have previously completed a full undergraduate degree in Scotland.
- Also, you must not have received a Saltire Scholarship in the past.
- Meet the course’s language requirements.
Hence, Scholarships are available to citizens of Pakistan, Canada, China (including Hong Kong), India, Japan and United States. You can also check: DAAD Scholarships 2022.
List of available Fields at Scotland Government Scholarship 2022
So, under the Scotland Government Scholarship, students can study in a wide range of academic fields in Scotland. The following are some examples of subject areas:
- Sustainable Engineering.
- Biomass / Biofuels.
- Renewable Energy.
- Also, Hydro, Solar, Tidal and Wind power.
- Earth Sciences.
- Weather & Climate.
- Also, Communications Media and Culture.
- Computer Games, Computer Arts.
- New Media Studies.
- Also, Physical and Life Sciences.
- Health Sciences.
Benefits of Scotland Government Scholarship 2022
- So, the Scottish Government Scholarship will award 50 scholarships totaling £8000 in tuition fees, Check to see if £8000 is sufficient in your country’s currency.
- Saltire Scholars will also have the opportunity to participate in activities outside of their studies, such as dialogue with Scotland’s academic and business communities.
- A candidate may also be eligible for a scholarship for an online degree programme.
The Last Date of application submission for the Scotland Government Scholarship 2022-2023 is 31st May 2022.
How to apply?
Lastly, Online applications will be accepted and to apply for the Saltire Scholarship in Scotland: please Visit Official Website of Scottish Government Scholarship.