|Deadline: 20 February, 2022||Opening Date: Ongoing||Provider: TÜRKİYE SCHOLARSHIPS|
|Category: BS, Master & Ph.D||Type: Fully Funded||Location: Turkey|
Turkey Government Scholarship 2022 | Turkiye Burslari Scholarship
So, Turkey Government Scholarship 2022 by Türkiye Burslari, often known as Turkish Scholarship, is now taking applications from foreign students from all over the globe to pursue undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral programmes at Turkish universities for free. Additionally, Turkey Scholarship 2022 announced the availability of Turkish Scholarships supported by the Turkiye Burslari Scholarship Scheme for International Students to study for free at Turkish Universities.
Furthermore, Turkey Scholarship 2022 is a government-funded, competitive scholarship programme that awards full-time or short-term programmes at Turkey’s leading institutions to excellent students from all around the world. Moreover, applications for Turkish Government Scholarships 2022-2023 will open in December of this year for students all around the world. So, It is an excellent chance for overseas students to study for free at Top Ranked Turkish Universities.
Duration of Programme
Hence, The Duration of Turkey Government Scholarship 2022 /Turkiye Burslari Scholarship is as follows:
Note: Additionally, all degree holders are required to do a one-year Turkey language course. Check also: GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS
List of Documents Required for Turkey Government Scholarship
Following is the list of documents required for Turkey Government Scholarship | Turkiye Burslari Scholarship.
- Valid Identification Card or Document.
- Your country Passport.
- Latest photo of candidate.
- National exam scores (if any).
- Also, Diploma/temporary graduation certificate.
- Academic Degrees/Transcripts.
- Further, International test scores (GRE, GMAT, if university’s requirement)
- Also, Language test scores (if required selected programme).
- Detail Research proposal (for PhD applicants only).
Eligibility Criteria for Turkiye Burslari Scholarship
Hence, Türkiye scholarships are available to people from various nations and the needed degree of academic achievement.
- Applicants with a bachelor’s degree: 70% of the time
- Similarly, applicants in the Health Sciences (Medicine, Dentistry, and Pharmacy): 90%
- Also, applicants for master’s and doctoral degrees: 75%
So, you can apply for Türkiye Scholarships if you are:
- Under 21 for Undergraduate programmes;
- Also, Under 30 for Master’s programmes.
- Under 35 for PhD programmes.
- Further, Research programmes need applicants to be under the age of 45.
Note: So, students who are currently studying or enrolled in classes are not eligible for this scholarship. You can also apply for: UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO SCHOLARSHIPS
Benefits and Coverage of the Scholarship
The Turkiye Burslari Scholarship covers following benefits.
- Monthly Stipend:
- For undergraduate programme: 700 TL/month
- Also, For Master’s degree programme: 950 TL/month
- And for PhD degree: 1400 TL/month
- Also, For Research Scholarships: 3000 TL/month
2. Tuition fees.
3. Return flight ticket.
4. Health/Medical Insurance.
5. Full Accommodation (free).
6. Also, One year Turkish language course.
Hence, Total Number of Scholarships for Turkey Government Scholarship 2022 are: 5000.
The last date of application submission for the Turkiye Burslari Scholarship 2022 for Bachelor, Master and PhD degree programme is: 20 Febuary, 2022
How to Apply for Turkey Government Scholarship?
So, the application process for this award is entirely online, please see the link below to apply online or see the program’s official announcement.