|Opening Date: 1st January, 2021||Deadline: 31st March 2021|
|Remaining Days: On going||Category: Fully Funded|
|Course Level: PhD, Masters,||Location: China|
Wuhan University Scholarship (CSC)Chinese Government Scholarship 2021
Wuhan University Scholarship (CSC 2021): Wuhan University was founded in 1893 by Zhang Zhidong, the then governor of Hubei Province and Hunan Province in the late Qing Dynasty. It is public sector university under the administration of ministry of education.
The Chinese Government Scholarship is a full bright scholarship recognized by the Ministry of Education to support Chinese educational institutes to attract outstanding performing international students from all over the world. The outstanding students from anywhere of the world to hunt this scholarship, work on their own Research and Development interest and finally graduated with zero investment.
Supporting Categories of Wuhan University Scholarship:
This scholarship only supports graduate international students i.e., Master and Doctoral Degree Program
- Support no more than three years for master students.
- Support no more than four years for doctoral students.
Teaching language in Wuhan University :
Chinese and English Both
What is the Eligibility/criteria for Wuhan University Scholarship CSC 2021?
- Foreign citizenship with good health fitness.
- Student who apply for a master’s degree should be less than or equal to 35 years old and have bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Applicants who apply for a doctoral degree should be less than or equal to 40 years old and have a master’s degree in relevant field.
- English proficiency certificate: if your native language is English than no need of this certificate.
- If you apply for Chinese Government Scholarship than your not eligible for other scholarships at this University.
How to apply for CSC Wuhan Univesity?
Direct apply at Wuhan University. The university website is www.whu.edu.cn
When to apply CSC 2021?
You can apply between 1st January to 31st March 2021. After last date application will not consider.
- Create your application account at http://www.campuschina.org/ and submit online documents. The Wuhan University code is 10486.
- Register and submit your online application at Wuhan University online application system. The online application system link is http://admission.whu.edu.cn.
Which Documents required for Wuhan University Scholarship 2021?
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship in English or Chinese language.
- Application form for International Students at Wuhan University in English or Chinese language.
- Required educational Documents i.e., SSC, HSSC, Bachelors, Masters etc.
- Study plan written in Chinese or English with maximum 800 words.
- Two recommendation letters written in Chinese or English.
- Passport scan copy
- Police clearance certificate i.e. Non-criminal record
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form, filled in English or Chinese, can be downloaded from http://admission.whu.edu.cn/en/?c=content&a=list&catid=81
- Acceptance letter copy received from the professor.
Important Information about application:
- No application fee.
- Ineligible or incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Do not need to send application hardcopy to university.
- Those who have not received email before 17 April 2021, It means they are failed to avail this opportunity.
- Above mention documents if university management required than candidate will display original from at given period time otherwise candidate admission will canceled at any stage.
- Master and Doctoral programs detail i.e. Degree, Major, Teaching Language, Discipline and school please click the given below.