|Opening Date: On going||Deadline: 1st May, 2022|
|University: University of Alberta||Category: Fully Funded|
|Course Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD||Location: Canada|
Alberta University Scholarship 2022-2023 | Fully Funded
The University of Alberta is one of Canada’s top five universities. The time has come to apply for the Alberta University Scholarship in Canada 2022. Furthermore, this is a fantastic scholarship programme for international students pursuing bachelor’s, master’s, doctorate, and certificate programmes. As a result, international students from all over the world are encouraged to apply, and Alberta University is a First Premier University. The University of Alberta is an open-to-the-public research university. In addition, all student and scholarship-related expenses will be covered.
Start Your Adventure with an Alberta Canadian Scholarship. Alberta University also provides 200 undergraduate programmes, over 500 graduate degrees, 250 specialties, and 300 research areas. Furthermore, Alberta University is looking into ways to further your education. Furthermore, one of the most appealing aspects is that you are not required to meet English language requirements. Yes, consider studying in Canada without taking the IELTS.
Furthermore, the University of Alberta offers a variety of UAlberta Scholarships for Undergraduates and Graduates, which include Living Expenses. Furthermore, some of the scholarships do not require you to apply individually. When you accept, you will be automatically considered for the UAlberta Scholarship. As a result, more details about the Alberta University Scholarships in Canada 2022 can be found below. Furthermore, the University of Alberta has nearly 7000 international students from 148 countries, and the University of Alberta is ranked among Canada’s top five universities. The top 150 in the world. You may also check: British Chevening Scholarships 2022
List of available Fields at Alberta University Scholarship
Likewise, Alberta University offers approximately 200 undergraduate programmes, 500 graduate degrees, 250 specialties, and 300 research areas. As a result, you have a wide range of options to choose from in the Available Fields.
- Fine Arts and Humanities.
- Public Health.
- Agricultural Life.
- Environmental Sciences.
- Social Sciences.
- Native Studies.
- Alberta School of Business.
- Medicine and Dentistry.
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Rehabilitation Medicine.
- International students as well as Canadian citizens are welcome to apply.
- Furthermore, if you are from one of these countries or have studied at one of these universities, you do not need an English Language Certificate. (Consider This)
- Late applications will not be considered.
Benefits of Alberta University Scholarship
In addition, the University of Alberta offers Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarships. In addition, excellent candidates will receive awards, scholarships, and prizes from a variety of sources, including the Government of Canada and the Government of Alberta.
- Scholarships for college entrance are also available (Automatically Consideration) Undergraduate and Graduate International Student Scholarships: Up to $9,000 in value; repayable over a four-year period
- University of Alberta Gold Standard Scholarship: Valued at up to $6,000
- The University of Alberta offers a $5,000 per year Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship.
- Also, Master’s Entrance Scholarship at the University of Alberta: $17,500 stipend (international students will receive an additional $10,000 to help with tuition).
- AGES (Alberta Graduate Excellence Scholarship) is also available, with a minimum payment of $11,000 and a maximum award of $15,000.
Also check: ADB Scholarship
Brightest Scholarships in Alberta University
Scholarships are available for the best and brightest entrants, and they include:
- Furthermore, the George and Marsha Ivany President’s First and Best Scholarships are worth $40,000 ($10,000 per year for four years).
- The Chancellors’ Scholarship valued at $30,000 ($7,500 per year for four years).
- Entrance Scholarships to the University of Saskatchewan valued at $24,000 ($6,000 per year for four years).
- The Edwards Undergraduate Scholarship is worth $24,000 (six thousand dollars per year for four years).
- Furthermore, Agriculture and Bio resources College Renewable Entrance Scholarships valued at $12,000 ($3,000 per year for four years).
As a result, the application deadline for University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2022 is May 1, 2022.
How to apply?
The entire application process takes place online. Please visit to apply online. Visit the Official Website of University of Alberta