|Deadline: 31 March, 2022||Stipend: $27,596||University: Bond University|
|Category: Ph.D. Degree||Type: Fully Funded||Location: Australia|
Bond University Scholarship for PHD degree 2022 | Fully Funded
Applications for Bond University Scholarship for PHD degree 2022 to study in Australia are currently available. Also, Bond University in Australia is giving completely financed PhD scholarships to all students starting Doctoral degrees in 2022. So, outstanding students will be eligible for fee exemptions and a living stipend of $27,596 per year under the award.
Additionally, The scholarship is tax-free and will be accessible for a period of up to three (three) years. So, Scholarships are available for Ph.D doctorate by Research candidates who have an offer letter to study at Bond University. Further, applications will be evaluated using key criteria and awards will be made based on academic quality.
Details of Bond University Scholarship
So, here are the details of Bond University Scholarship for Phd degree programme for international students.
- Duration of Scholarship: The duration of scholarship and study period is up to 3 (three) years.
- Amount of Scholarship: Tuition fee exemptions and a living stipend of $27,596 per year will be provided to successful candidates.
- Field of Study: Scholarships are available for Ph.D. Doctorate Degree Research programmes at Bond University’s.
- Nationality: This Scholarships is available for all the international students around the globe.
Eligibility Criteria for Bond University Scholarship
Applicants must fulfil all of the qualifying criteria listed below in order to be considered for the scholarships:
- Applicants from any nation are welcome. There are no nationality restrictions.
- Applicants must fulfil all entrance criteria for Bond University’s Ph.D. programme.
- Also, applicants must meet entry-level English language requirements, as well as visa and residence requirements.
- To study at Bond University, applicants must have a valid offer letter.
- Only new students are eligible for scholarships. Students who are currently enroll are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants who have previously applied and failed are not allow to reapply.
- Applicants may not apply if they are the recipient of another scholarship within the same time period.
Additionally, applicants will evaluate based on their academic achievements and credentials, and awards will make based on academic merit.
Application Deadline of Bond University Scholarship
Furthermore, the last date of application submission for Bond University Scholarship programme is: 31 March, 2022, for first round. So, every candidate must keep in mind that no any application will not be entertained after due date.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
So, you must submit your application online using their online application service. Also, please read the scholarship program’s guidelines and terms on their website. Hence, The official link is provided below, go through the link for more details.