|Deadline: Varies (Open Now)||Organization: WHO|
|Duration: 6 to 24 Weeks||Category: Fully Funded|
|Criteria: Undergraduate, Graduate, PhD||Location: Geneva, Switzerland|
WHO Internship 2022 for International Students | Fully Funded
The WHO Internship 2022 Programme is a Fully Funded Internship Program. Undergraduate, Master’s, and Ph.D. students can take advantage of a variety of opportunities to acquire insight into WHO’s technical and administrative programmes, as well as to broaden their knowledge and experience in a variety of fields. Additionally, the World Health Organization Internship is a fully funded, all-expenses-paid opportunity. Also, the World Health Organization is a United Nations Specialized Agency and WHO dedicates to giving opportunities in a variety of fields.
Furthermore, The WHO does not charge an application fee to apply for the Internship. Moreover, participants from any countries with varied academic backgrounds are welcome to participate in WHO programmes that might enrich their educational experience via practical projects. This is an excellent chance for you because WHO is a well-known international organisation.
Also, Undergraduate, Master’s, and PhD students are eligible for the internship. WHO internships last anywhere from six to twenty-four weeks, depending on the demands of the WHO technical section and the intern’s availability. Applicants must be at least twenty years old at the time of application. All applications must submit electronically. The WHO Internship Programme 2022 is describe in further detail below.
Financial Benefits of WHO Internship 2022
- As of January 2020, WHO offers stipends to students in need.
- WHO will provide stipends up to a certain amount per duty station, which will include travel. The sum will be specified for each job to which the students apply.
- WHO provides medical and accident insurance to all interns.
When applying for the World Health Organization Internship Programme, the following eligibility criteria will consider.
- On the date of application, you must be at least twenty years old.
- You will enroll at a university or an equivalent institution that will lead to a formal qualification (graduate or postgraduate) (applicants who have already graduated may also qualify)
- You have completed three years of full-time study at a university or comparable institution prior to beginning the assignment (bachelor’s level or equivalent).
- Also, you will connect to a WHO employee (for example, son/daughter, brother/sister, mother/father).
- You have never before taken part in the WHO Internship Programme.
- You have a valid passport from a WHO member country.
Deadline of WHO Internship 2022
The WHO internship opportunities have no deadline. Candidates may apply at any moment based on the Vacancies.
How to Apply?
- You may access the WHO Internship Website: Click here.
- Here are the Eligibility Criteria and How to Apply procedures. Click here.
- Apply for the WHO Internship Program. Click here.
- World Bank Summer Internship
- Max Planck Summer Internship 2022
- UNDP Internship program 2022
- IST internship program in Austria